Profile Information: After creating an account you may choose to provide additional information on your eBerryBox profile such as your favorite companies, brands you like, what kind information relating to goods and/or services you would like to receive. Providing more information will lead you to receiving more benefit from our services.
Device information: Whenever you access our website via a mobile device or other mobile device, we may collect and store certain information about the device you are using, including the applicable device identifier. We may collect and use this information to help us manage and improve the services we offer and deliver a more customized experience for you.
Location Information: Any web requests you make to eBerryBox contain your IP address. We may use this IP address for various purposes, including to analyze and report upon the usage of our website and any content, features and services on the website; diagnose and prevent service or technology problems affecting our website; determine geographic location you are accessing our website; and monitor and prevent fraud and abuse.
Use of Information: The information collected will be used to validate your account, and additionally it will be used for the following purposes:
- Provide a personalized experience to offer the kind of content, products and services you might be interested in.
- To improve our website to better serve you.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
Disclosure of Information: Privacy is a fundamental part of our interaction with you and we do no sell your personal data. However Personal Data may be disclosed or shared in the following circumstances:
- Aggregated data use: In order to understand and serve the needs of our users, eBerryBox analyzes customer demographics, interests and behavior based on personal data and other information provided to us. Such information may be compiled on an aggregated basis without identifying you individually. We may share this type of data with affiliates, agents and business partners.
- Consultants or agents of eBerryBox: eBerryBox may sometimes hire consultants, agents or other third parties to provide services to eBerryBox. We may need to provide certain data to third-party service providers that are in Denmark and in other countries where such service providers assist in providing the Services or part of the Services as long as they agree to keep the information confidential and only use such data for the purposes for which they are engaged.
- Legal reasons: to protect the safety of any person; to address fraud, security or technical issues.
- To comply with legal requests such as warrant or order from a law enforcement agency, court or other legal entity. We may also use data to verify compliance with or enforce our Terms & Conditions or protect against legal liability.
Business transfers: If we are involved in a merger, acquisition, due diligence, re-organisation or bankruptcy, or similar process, we may need to transfer personal data as part of any such transaction as permitted by law.
Safety and Security: We use the information we have to help verify accounts and activity, and to promote safety and security, such as by investigating suspicious activity or violations of our terms or policies. We take reasonable steps to protect personal data provided from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. eBerryBox uses industry-standard SSL-encryption to protect data transmissions, although this is not a guarantee that such information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of such firewalls and secure server software.
Accessing and Modifying Your Information: You may access, correct, or delete information you have uploaded on eBerryBox. Changes you make to your information on the Services offered by eBerryBox take immediate effect on your specific network, but data will be retained by eBerryBox in backup copies for a commercially reasonable amount of time.
Third Party Content and Links: eBerryBox will provide services free of third party content and links. We would recommend you to contact us should that not be the case.
Account Closure: Should you decide to stop using the services provided by eBerryBox the account will suspended and information about you will be kept for period of about 90 to 120 days until all the information is deleted.
Definition of Cookie: A cookie is a small file placed onto your device that enables eBerryBox features and functionality. For example, cookies enable us to identify your device, secure your access to eBerryBox and even help us know if someone attempts to access your account from a different device.
Types of Cookies Used by eBerryBox: We use two types: persistent cookies and session cookies. A persistent cookie helps us recognize you as an existing user, so it’s easier to return to eBerryBox or interact with our services without signing in again. After you sign in, a persistent cookie stays in your browser and will be read by eBerryBox when you return to our site. Session cookies only last for as long as the session (usually the current visit to a website or a browser session).
Purpose of Cookies: Cookies can be used to recognize you when you visit eBerryBox, remember your preferences, and give you a personalized experience that’s in line with your settings. Cookies also make your interactions with eBerryBox faster and more secure.
|Categories of Use||Description|
|Authentication||If you’re signed in to eBerryBox, cookies help us show you the right information and personalize your experience.|
|Preferences, features and services||Cookies can tell us which language you prefer and what your communications preferences are. They can help you fill out forms on eBerryBox more easily. They also provide you with features, insights, and customized content.|
Controlling Cookies: Most browsers allow you to control cookies through their settings preferences. However, if you limit the ability of websites to set cookies, you may worsen your overall user experience, since it will no longer be personalized to you. It may also stop you from saving customized settings like login information.
More Information About Cookies: To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit wikipedia.org, www.allaboutcookies.org, or www.aboutcookies.org.